Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) identifies and acquires rights to innovative and proprietary platform technology candidates with a focus on cancer drugs and treatment therapies, solutions for infectious disease, and other specialty and unique opportunities.
Access to platform technology candidates is accomplished via our extensive relationships with many leading academic institutions and other sources. We provide value added development capability and funding in order to accelerate development progress. When commercially significant benchmarks have been achieved, we will partner with proven market leaders via sale, out-license or strategic alliance.
- JULY 14, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Appoints Dr. Geoffrey Laff as Vice President of Scientific Strategy
- JUNE 10, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Announces Final Plans to Enter into Agreement with Maitland Labs to Establish its Drug Production and Product Development Facility
- APRIL 19, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Achieves Key Laboratory Benchmark for Its Immunoplex™ Immunotherapy Cancer Vaccine Technology
- MARCH 16, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Enters into Research Agreement with the University of Alabama at Birmingham to Study Efficacy of Immunoplex™ Immunotherapy Technology for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- FEBRUARY 24, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Inc. Welcomes New Members to its Board of Directors
- FEBRUARY 04, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Inc. Updates its Company Overview for Prospective Buyers of its Shares, Investors and Current Shareholders
Making a Difference
Spotlight Innovation is dedicated to meaningfully impacting patient health by advancing new platform biotechnologies for cancer and infectious disease.