Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) identifies and acquires rights to innovative, proprietary technologies designed to address unmet medical needs, with an emphasis on rare, emerging and neglected diseases. To find and evaluate unique opportunities, we leverage our extensive relationships with leading scientists, academic institutions and other sources.
We provide value-added development capability to accelerate development progress. When scientifically significant benchmarks have been achieved, we will endeavor to partner with proven market leaders via sale, out-license or strategic alliance.
- AUGUST 30, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Research Collaborator Prof. Hengli Tang Publishes Landmark Study in Nature Medicine
- AUGUST 26, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Enters into Sponsored Research Agreement with Florida State University to Support Prof. Hengli Tang in the Development of Treatments for Zika Virus Infection
- JULY 14, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Appoints Dr. Geoffrey Laff as Vice President of Scientific Strategy
- JUNE 10, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Announces Final Plans to Enter into Agreement with Maitland Labs to Establish its Drug Production and Product Development Facility
- APRIL 19, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Achieves Key Laboratory Benchmark for Its Immunoplex™ Immunotherapy Cancer Vaccine Technology
- MARCH 16, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Enters into Research Agreement with the University of Alabama at Birmingham to Study Efficacy of Immunoplex™ Immunotherapy Technology for Metastatic Breast Cancer
- FEBRUARY 24, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Inc. Welcomes New Members to its Board of Directors
- FEBRUARY 04, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Inc. Updates its Company Overview for Prospective Buyers of its Shares, Investors and Current Shareholders