Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) identifies and acquires rights to innovative, proprietary technologies designed to address unmet medical needs, with an emphasis on rare, emerging and neglected diseases. To find and evaluate unique opportunities, we leverage our extensive relationships with leading scientists, academic institutions and other sources.
We provide value-added capability to accelerate development progress. When scientifically significant benchmarks have been achieved, we will endeavor to partner with proven market leaders via sale, out-license or strategic alliance.
- JANUARY 10, 2017 Spotlight Innovation Appoints John Krohn President and Chief Operating Officer
- DECEMBER 23, 2016 Spotlight Innovation to Present at 9th Annual Biotech Showcase on January 10, 2017
- DECEMBER 13, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Obtains Exclusive, Worldwide License from Florida State University Research Foundation to Commercialize Therapeutics for Zika Virus Infection
- DECEMBER 08, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Appoints Chitra Edwin, Ph.D., RAC, Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- DECEMBER 06, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory Board
- NOVEMBER 30, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Makes Strategic Investment in Solx, Inc.
- NOVEMBER 17, 2016 Spotlight Innovation to Present at LD Micro Main Event Conference on December 6, 2016
- NOVEMBER 10, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Subsidiary Celtic Biotech Iowa Receives Approval to Commence Phase I Part 2 Clinical Trial of Crotoxin
- NOVEMBER 4, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Expands Its Patent Estate of Snake Venom-Derived Therapeutics
- OCTOBER 19, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Launches Development of STL-182 to Treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy