Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) identifies and acquires rights to innovative, proprietary technologies designed to address unmet medical needs, with an emphasis on rare, emerging and neglected diseases. To find and evaluate unique opportunities, we leverage our extensive relationships with leading scientists, academic institutions and other sources.
We provide value-added capability to accelerate development progress. When scientifically significant benchmarks have been achieved, we will endeavor to partner with proven market leaders via sale, out-license or strategic alliance.
- OCTOBER 19, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Launches Development of STL-182 to Treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- OCTOBER 12, 2016 Spotlight Innovation to Present at the Fall SeeThruEquity Microcap Investor Conference in New York City on October 17, 2016
- OCTOBER 7, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Discontinues Immunoplex Development Program
- OCTOBER 6, 2016 Spotlight Innovation’s Newly Established Subsidiary Caretta Therapeutics Enters into Exclusive Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Analgesic Products
- SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Announces Debt Restructuring Through Conversion of $850,000 in Convertible Promissory Notes
- AUGUST 30, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Research Collaborator Prof. Hengli Tang Publishes Landmark Study in Nature Medicine
- AUGUST 26, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Enters into Sponsored Research Agreement with Florida State University to Support Prof. Hengli Tang in the Development of Treatments for Zika Virus Infection