Spotlight Innovation Inc. (OTCQB: STLT) identifies and acquires rights to innovative, proprietary technologies designed to address unmet medical needs, with an emphasis on rare, emerging and neglected diseases. To find and evaluate unique opportunities, we leverage our extensive relationships with leading scientists, academic institutions and other sources.
We provide value-added capability to accelerate development progress. When scientifically significant benchmarks have been achieved, we will endeavor to partner with proven market leaders via sale, out-license or strategic alliance.
- FEBRUARY 15, 2017 Spotlight Innovation Licenses Additional Anti-Zika Virus Compounds
- FEBRUARY 08, 2017 Spotlight Innovation Engages Top-Tier Contract Research Organization to Conduct Preclinical Studies of STL-182
- FEBRUARY 02, 2017 Spotlight Innovation to Present at BIO CEO & Investor Conference on February 13, 2017
- JANUARY 18, 2017 Spotlight Innovation Subsidiary Caretta Therapeutics Announces Venodol, a New Over-the-counter Product to Treat Chronic Pain
- JANUARY 10, 2017 Spotlight Innovation Appoints John Krohn President and Chief Operating Officer
- DECEMBER 23, 2016 Spotlight Innovation to Present at 9th Annual Biotech Showcase on January 10, 2017
- DECEMBER 13, 2016 Spotlight Innovation Obtains Exclusive, Worldwide License from Florida State University Research Foundation to Commercialize Therapeutics for Zika Virus Infection